Olson Ball House
The Olson/Ball House was moved from 1400 Earl Street (SE corner of Marion & Earl Streets) in Kingsburg to the Historical Park. The Kingsburg Catholic Church donated the house to the Society. Peter Olson built the house in 1908 and lived in the house with his family. Olson was a carpenter by trade. The family of Joe and Etta Bernice Ball (local merchants) and daughter Pocahontas Ball Edginton and Grandson, John Edginton (known as “John Ball” in high school) were long time residents of the house. Jean Smith, Madeline Kinsman and Elsa Smith are credited with supervising the interior redecorating. Various citizens of the community have made substantial donations to the refurbishing of the house.