The Combined Grain Harvester (a Harris Combine) was donated by Don Jackson and arrived at this Historical Park in December of 1983. The Harvester was on the South Lake Farms property in the Tulare Lake Basin approximately 56 miles Southwest of Kingsburg when Don Jackson and two partners purchased South Lake Farms in 1981. A write-up about this harvester is posted on the harvester as written by Mr. Robert Hull who joined the South Lake Farms Staff in 1959 and was the Farm’s Superintendent from 1967 – 1981. Mr. Hull credits Fred Salyer, Ed Anderson, Bill Franks and Bill Lemay with giving him pertinent information.