The Olson Brothers Implements & Farm Machinery Display Building was built to house examples of farm equipment sold by the company which had its beginnings in the Reedley, California area on the farms of Andrew Olson and his brother Olaf Olson. The business moved to 1530 Marion Street in Kingsburg in 1912. The Olson Brothers built and sold some of the earliest farming equipment in the San Joaquin Valley. The business was subsequently taken over by another set of brothers namely Ray and Archie Olson, sons of Andrew Olson. The Park visitor will be able to read a description about and view some of the many items exhibited. The Olson Brothers Manufacturing business closed in 1976 at the retirements of Ray and Archie.